Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 1 of detox      January 28, 2013

Started the day with warm water and lemon (to replace my usual coffee), then I made a green juice using:
about 6 stalks of Kale
tablspoon size of ginger
1/3 of a lemon
1/3 of a lime
3 stalks of celery
1 apple
1 papaya
a few mint leaves


I continued to drink water during and after
I had a small handful of cashews

Next I made a beet, carrot, apple, mint juice

1 beet
5 carrots
1 apple
mint leaves

this one was just WAY to sweet for my taste so I squeezed in some fresh lime juice and that helped

So far so good but I just made the children some mac-n-cheese for lunch.... I cannot deny that it smells good!

For dinner I made a smoothie

I mixed a small amount of organic yogurt (which I know is not what I really should do because part of the juicing diet is avoiding dairy but...) with strawberries, blueberries, 2 ice cubes, almond milk and some chia seeds.

Later I had Smooth Move tea, (to help aid in getting rid of the toxins)












No comments:

Post a Comment